Tuesday, September 27, 2011

We watched crazy stupid love. Date shall be kept a mystery, only two know when. Maybe last month or today or a week before I don't know when. It tainted my ideals on love (not so much of the ending). Sometimes I don't know if we're living in an age where our ideas/ideals are too influenced by these things we watch. Who comes up with these storylines. For a moment I almost gave in to the thought of seeking temporary relief from physical comfort (according to the show, the pg13 kind). I remember our conversation about the fear of 'settling' for less. I sat there, felt lost. He said, "what a loser" when a character said he was still finding out if he's ready for marriage. I didn't find the insecurity in that guy particularly loserish. Maybe it's just me. I still liked the movie though. Maybe not so much of the movie itsef but the themes involved and it made me think about what I want. I felt a little less empty today. And I liked the company. Even though I'm not so sure if worked the other way round. I don't feel like talking to anyone today. But that'll bore people. So I ended up doing weird things. And said bye. Tomorrow will be a new day. Start of a new month.

No comments: